Home » Careers
Crating/Warehousing Production Associates
VIP Supply Chain Solutions, an Intermediary Supply Chain company, seeking production associates to work in their Cincinnati facility. This is a small business atmosphere with high visibility and opportunities for advancement based on work performance and dependability. Operational facility is a clean and safe working environment. This is not a temporary position. We are seeking long-term career individuals.
Normal work hours: 7:00 – 4:00 p.m.
Daily Job Duties:
- Cut lumber and plywood for construction and assembly of crates; Individual will use power tools, nail guns, saws, and other tools to cut and assemble crates.
- Pack and secure materials for customers into wooden shipping containers.
- Unload trucks with forklift or crane for storage of cargo material in facility; Ensure adequate inventory goods received including all packing & crating supplies and materials
- Unload/reload ocean sea containers.
- Deliver material to clients
- Work in a team atmosphere.
Additional Job Functions:
- Experience with power and hand equipment
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs on a regular basis; will pick up lumber to cut material steadily throughout the work day.
- Strong mechanical ability
- Ability to follow instructions/procedures
- Ability to read & interpret documents
- Forklift experience a plus, but can certify in-house
- Crane operation a plus
- Valid driver’s license preferred; must be able to assist with delivery of goods.
- Basic PC and mathematical skills preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent experience preferred